Pages

Sunday 3 February 2013

Next Big Thing; Jetta


Jetta has to be one of the coolest up and coming artist out there. I saw her live over a year ago at the Notting Hill Arts Club when she was singing with one band member playing the electric guitar, a combination that I think never usually works, however even then she was mesmerising and the songs blew me away.

It's been a good year for Jetta having signed with Polydor Records and A1 Models and she's now working on her debut album which I'm pretty excited to hear, and I never get excited about records anymore. For me she sounds like what Emile Sandè wants to sound like. A perfect blend of great pop writing and contemporary production giving the impression that she won't change for the industry, the industry has to change for her.

http://startariot.co.uk/ - download Jetta's single here