Pages

Saturday 2 February 2013

It's Been a While...

... and a lot has happened.

I'm writing this whilst listening to the new edits of the XIISkies single, a small but interesting music project from a percussionist called Evan Carson. It's prog and so by its very nature, taking forever to finish.

Me and Pete are busy with a couple of music projects and I'm quite excited about working with Sarah Proctor on her debut EP in a couple of weeks.

XS7 Music is starting to become a thing, something tangible and worthy of its own existence and it seem we are well on our way to becoming not as starving as before musicians.

I'm getting married... craziness!? I bought a stone for her engagement ring that comes from space. Sometimes my own geekiness burns a hole in my pocket...

And I have a cat... She is mental...